Chinese investors are always looking for Canadian investment opportunities
China invests over $52 billion worldwide annually. From natural resource investments to products and services, Chinese investors are always searching for strategic businesses to put their money into. We have the connections and the knowledge to help you get your venture funded—like we have for many Canadian companies.
We primarily deal with companies looking to raise between $500,000 to $2 million, however, we do entertain larger funding opportunities under the right circumstances.
- Consultation services to define your objectives
- Business Plan translation and re-packaging
- Pre-screening prospective Chinese investors
- Company bio and background introduction for both sides
- Roundtable event opportunity in China
- Meeting arrangements, facilitation and follow up
- Investment road show arrangements in China
- 1 to 10 business dating program opportunity
- Negotiation assistance and terms of business
- Ongoing liaison and facilitation services (optional)
- Government and private lobbying (optional)
- Office space and administration services in China (optional)
Service fees typically range from $5000 to $10,000. Once we have successfully funded your project, a success fee of 8% is due from the proceeds less any service fees paid. A detailed estimate is prepared once we understand your exact needs. Estimated timeline: 6 to 12 months.
The first step in getting your project funded by Chinese investors is to contact us.
Download our free report. “Avoiding the 7 common business mistakes Canadian companies make when dealing with China”