- Un-sorted copper sludge, copper cuttings and copper paper are wanted.
- Two clearing methods: if the buyer is in charge of inspection of package, the buyer could be able to pay directly after packaging and billing; if the buyer isn’t responsible for inspection of package, it needs to pay after goods inspection at specific port.
- The seller should offer FOB/CIF price.
- The buyer will specify destination port. It is supposed to be in Hong Kong or Macao.
- Acceptance criteria depend on seller’s data.
- Acceptance location is normally the customs clearance port.
- Payment method can be cash or L/C.
Should you be interested in this promising business opportunity, please contact the CABN as soon as possible.